You may enroll 3 months before your birthday month, during your birthday month, and 3 months after your birthday month.
Fully Authorized agent for Empire Blue Cross
Medicare Advantage Plans
MediBlue PPO 1 & HMO
Fully Authorized agent for United Health Care AARP
Medicare Supplement Plans
Empire Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Supplement Insurance Agents
Medicare Supplement Insurance Brokers
CALL AT ONCE WITH QUESTIONS & TO SET APPOINTMENTS
Medicare Supplement Plans, Nassau County, NY
Medicare Advantage Plans, Nassau County, NY
Medicare Supplement Plans, Suffolk County, NY
Medicare Advantage Plans, Suffolk County, NY
Medicare Supplement Plans, Long Island, NY
Medicare Advantage Plans, Long Island, NY
Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, Medigap Insurance, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Supplement Quotes, NY Medicare Part D Prescription Drugs, NY Medigap Insurance, NY Medicare Supplement Plans, NY Medicare Advantage Plans
Nassau County NY Suffolk County NY Queens NY Queens County NY Brooklyn NY Kings County NY Bronx NY Long Island NY Westchester County NY Staten Island NY NYC NY New York NY and many more counties.
NO FEES OR COSTS TO YOU
WE PATIENTLY COMPLETE ALL APPLICATIONS FOR YOU
OCT 15th THROUGH DEC 7th
You must enroll during the above dates if you wish to make changes to your existing MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT or MEDICARE ADVANTAGE plans.
"quotes in about a minute"
If You Wish To Contact Us By E-Mail
We will keep you posted on news regarding the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as "Obamacare", the NEW YORK HEALTH EXCHANGES, Independent Standard Plans and Small Group Standard Plans.
Serving the Following Areas:
New York NY
New York City NY
Long Island NY
Long Island New York
Nassau County NY
Nassau County New York
Suffolk County NY
Suffolk County New York
Queens New York
Queens County NY
Queens County New York
Brooklyn New York
Kings County NY
Kings County New York
Bronx New York
Bronx County New York
Staten Island NY
Staten Island New York
Westchester New York
Westchester County NY
Westchester County New York
Dutchess County NY
Dutchess County New York
Rockland County NY
Rockland County New York
Putnam County NY
Putnam County New York
Sullivan County NY
Sullivan County New York
Orange County NY
Orange County New York
Ulster County NY
Ulster County New York
Richmond County NY
Richmond County New York
We Specialize In:
Health - Life - Medicare Supplement
Personal Disability - Long Term Care Individual - Unemployed - Group
Small Business - Sole Proprietors
HOW TO OVERCOME 2-50 GROUP PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS FOR HUSBAND & WIFE BUSINESSES
Mr. and Mrs Marks (name changed for privacy), came to Health Quote of New York Insurance Brokerage Inc. They were having proplems meeting Empires credentialing participation requirements because they were on as a family.
They wanted to switch companies, but were concerned they would not meet either Oxford or Emblems requirements for 2-50 groups as well.
We advised them that if they were both owners, or one was an owner, and one was an full time employee, they could split the contract to a single, and a parent and children contract (a waiver might be needed in some cases), and we would have a true group again of two enrolling at 100%, giving them the opportunity to go to the best Epo non-gated plans.
The Marks were delighted with our service, and told us they had not heard about this from any other broker. We hope they will be satisfied clients for a long while.
If we at Health Quote of New York Insurance Brokerage Inc.,(www.healthquoteofnewyork.com), can be of service to your business, please call us today at 1-800-660-1533 for PROMPT PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION.
Health Quote of NYC can help you choose the best Medicare Supplement Health Plan. Medicare supplements can pay the hospital deductible and extend the hospital coverage past Medicare limits. Medicare Part B only pays 80%. Supplements pay the other 20%. We also offer Medicare Prescription drug plans. Call Health Quote of New York at 1800-660-1533
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Individual Medicare Supplement
Individual Medicare Supplement Insurance
Individual Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Individual Medicare Supplements
Medicare Supplement Plans New York NY
Health Quote of New York Insurance Brokerage, Inc. serves Suffolk County, Nassau County, NYC, Queens, Queens County, NY, New York, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York City and Manhattan. We cover the entire metropolitan area and Long Island, Nassau, Suffolk and NY.